Monday, October 19, 2009

Drew Barrymore Bisexual - Drew Barrymore Bisexual Actress

Drew Barrymore Bisexual - Drew Barrymore Bisexual Actress





Personal Quotes
I know certain actors are totally screwed up on drugs, yet it gets covered up. Why wasn't I excused for 'exhaustion' or 'the flu'?
There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.
If I ever start talking to you about my 'craft', my 'instrument', you have permission to shoot me.
I believe in fate. I believe that everything happens for a reason, but I think it's important to seek out that reason - that's how you learn.
I believe you can be the person that you dream of being.
[On her favorite movies to make]: I try to make movies that I would want to go see rather than ones I would just want to do as an actor. I want people to have movies full of romance and hope and empowerment, something they can escape into and feel good about. I love happy endings.
[On her morning routine]: Every morning I stay in bed for ten minutes to ponder my place in the universe. Then I wash my face and check my karma.
Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.
I love levity. As crazy as I am, I just love to laugh!
I'm getting older so those dark circles are really starting to show. Now, I'm starting to look like Night of the Living Dead.
When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say "I was a decent person today". That's when I feel beautiful.
There's nothing like the power of a smile.
[As quoted in Woman's World (5-24-05 issue]: I'd rather be a few pounds heavier and enjoy life than be worried all the time.
I don't want to sit around and hope good things happen. I want to make them happen.
[Quoted in Woman's Day, 11-1-05]: My whole life, I've wanted to feel comfortable in my skin. It's the most liberating thing in the world.
My parents are not bad people. It was just a case of them not wanting a child.
You have to fight unhappiness like a dragon with fire and breathe.
As much light as I have inside me, there's just as much darkness, I'm afraid. There's a polarity, and I still have demons to work out.
"I love women who have fought to the change the world and made a difference. I want to be one of them myself".
I did karaoke once - a Pat Benatar song - and my friends looked at me with disgust. (In Style/Sept/2006)
I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness. If somebody walks in the room and they're drop-dead gorgeous and sexy, it's really fun to look at. But if someone is giving of their spirit and they make you laugh and feel good, that's a whole other level of beauty.
[on her attraction to Christian Bale] He's so cute! And I knew him when he was a kid. He was in Empire of the Sun (1987). If he walked into the room now, I would totally clam up. Or I might go overboard and embarrass myself.
Salary
Music and Lyrics (2007)
$15,000,000
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)
$14,000,000
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)
$250,000 (scale)
Donnie Darko (2001)
$500,000
Charlie's Angels (2000)
$9,000,000
Ever After (1998)
$3,000,000
Where Are They Now
(June 2005) Currently filming her new Curtis Hanson movie, Lucky You (2007), a drama, in Los Angeles.







Drew Barrymore: Biography from Answers.com
Drew Barrymore , Actor Born: 22 February 1975 Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Best Known As: Star of the movie Charlie's Angels and E.Twww.answers.com/drew barrymore -
Drew Barrymore - Yahoo! Movies
Drew Barrymore : find the latest news, photos, filmography and awards at Yahoo! Movies ... producer and director Drew Barrymore rode a career rollercoaster ...movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800016287&cf=gen&intl=us -
Drew Barrymore - AskMen.com
Check out Drew Barrymore on AskMen.com Now! ... Celebrity Reel Drew Barrymore Video. Latest Photos (60 photos) Top 99 ... Drew Barrymore finished with love ' ...www.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/26_drew_barrymore.html -
Drew Barrymore - Worldnews Network
World News on Drew Barrymore, Entertainment and Celebrity news from WN Network ... Jessica Alba and Drew Barrymore ditch the glamour for bag lady style ...wn.com/drewbarrymore -
Drew Barrymore Filmography
Filmography of Drew Barrymore ... Actors: Ellen Page, Drew Barrymore, Marcia Gay Harden, Kristen Wiig, Juliette ... Actors: Drew Barrymore, Andy Garcia, George ...www.fandango.com/drewbarrymore/filmography/p4289 -
Drew Barrymore Facebook
Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Drew Barrymore. ... Drew Barrymore is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with Drew Barrymore. ...www.facebook.com/DrewBarrymore -
Drew Barrymore Videos - Metacafe
One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. ... More pictures of Drew Barrymore. ...www.metacafe.com/tags/drew_barrymore -
Drew Barrymore - Zimbio
Drew Barrymore is an American actress known for her roles in the films E.T., The ... Drew Barrymore has been an actress for, well, as long as I can remember, ...www.zimbio.com/Drew+Barrymore -
Drew Barrymore - Photos and News
For every Drew Barrymore, there are a million Haley Joel Osment's that were ... Well, I'm all for bondage," Drew Barrymore says, a big smile on her face as she...www.nypost.com/t/Drew_Barrymore -
Drew Barrymore - Wiki - Pictures - Videos
Drew Barrymore: 407 Photos, 12 Videos, 75 News Stories. ... Barrymore was born in Culver City, California to American actor John Drew ...www.flixster.com/actor/drew-barrymore